[olug] [ANN] Presentation: Making Your City's Developer Community Awesome

David Gilman davidgilman1 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 1 06:08:29 UTC 2013

There is a presentation on the topic of strengthening local developer
communities at 5:00 on Monday at UNO.  I think it would be of interest
for group members and I apologize for the late heads up.  At the end
of this message is the eventbrite link for RSVPing.

The presenter is Matt Makai who is touring and presenting across the
country this summer.  If any of you read the Omaha Python mailing list
(hi Pythonistas!) you've already seen this as I believe it was
crossposted there.

http://www.eventbrite.com/event/7194788807

--
David Gilman