[olug] Cost effective enterprise backup

Sheldon, Roger W Roger.Sheldon at firstdata.com
Tue Jan 29 15:51:06 UTC 2013

We do use Dedupe on DD side no client Dedupe. Also forgot to mention that we FDR do have an opening for a backup position if anyone is interested. Rod looking at your comment below I believe my manager would give an interview as we have problems filling it with this level of experience. I know there is a referral process so if interested lemme know and we can go from there. I believe for Level II pay is like from 40K to 120K if you got the experience (I'm guessing now) I would expect 60 to 70's?

25656BR Storage Engineer II

Roger Sheldon
Storage Engineer
wk 402.777.7901