[olug] Old unix/linux/programming magazines

Dan Anderson dan-anderson at cox.net
Thu Jan 10 21:52:03 UTC 2013

Yeah, there's a few in there from throughout the 80's and very early 90's
too.

Probably some fun ads and articles if you had time to go through them.  I
have no time, no storage space and I can't retire for another 25 years.

One of them is a Byte from the early 90's that talks about how Byte thinks
they should build some "Information superhighway" they claim is coming
"soon".  :D

In addition to what was mentioned before:

Lots of C Users Journal
A few years of "Solaris Insider"
Some Web Techniques
Some American Riflemen
Some QST's

Trying not to look at them - before I decide that they can just live on
that shelf for another 20 years :D

Dan