[olug] SSD & linux

Sheldon, Roger W Roger.Sheldon at firstdata.com
Mon Feb 25 19:41:05 UTC 2013

I could very easily regret it lol. Tempted to have them write to HDD. My logic behind this was to ISO the SSD and write it back should things go south. Once I get all the wrinkles ironed out I will need to look at using ISO or backup's for recovery. Also this is not being used in Prod .... thus the no logs.

Roger Sheldon
Storage Engineer
wk 402.777.7901
cell 402.889.2585