[olug] Introductory Classes

Dudley Allen volksmarcher58 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 13 19:43:06 UTC 2013

Greetings all,
    I'm thinking about offering introductory Linux classes at local
libraries, Community Centers, etc... on the use of Ubuntu and/or Mint on
the desktop.  My primary focus will be on keeping older computers
functional by using Linux.
   Does anyone have any advice or warnings for that initiative??  I've had
much fun and luck keeping my older machines running well.  I thought I
might offer the information to the general public.  I have done so within
my circle of friends and a Boy Scout troop and Linux has been well received.

Thoughts?

Dudley Allen