[olug] audio CD help

Noel Leistad noel at metc.net
Sun Dec 29 20:34:11 UTC 2013

Have been ripping a box of cds with abcde recently. Possibly haven't
automated enough but unless the online libraries void of options, I've
always received something. Big issue if more than a single listing. Have to
pick the most correct.

An independently published cd found me first ever to add data for it.

Never tried an mp3 cd to see if prog will read id3 tags... was that your
inference?

Like abcde as you can do mp3, Ogg and flac simultaneously.

Noel