[olug] Eneloop rechargeable batteries

Obi-Wan obiwan at jedi.com
Sun Dec 15 14:04:01 UTC 2013

That's a really good price.  They normally run about $2.50 per battery on Amazon, so this deal essentially gives you 4 AAA's and a charger for free.

I use Eneloops almost exclusively at our house.  We have scores of them in both sizes.  They're great batteries.  The only exception is for my camera flashes, where I've found that the Powerex Imedions are more powerful (though more expensive).

Ben "Obi-Wan" Hollingsworth, www.Jedi.com
Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note® II