[olug] Brother HL-2240D

Tom Williamson twilliam at inebraska.com
Sat Aug 31 01:23:42 UTC 2013

I got a Brother HL-2270DW a while ago, and found downloads at the
Brother website that had files for cups to use for installing the
drivers. After doing that the printer has worked fine except for the
times that the router reassigns the IP address, and I have to find where
it was moved.This has wired and wireless connections, and I use it as a
wired connection, using the wireless router for the wireless connection.

These were two rpm files, one was labeled cupswrapper, the other had lpr
in the name.

I hope this helps,

Tom