No subject

Mon Aug 12 20:06:32 UTC 2013

----------------------------------

*   NETGEAR MA401 now has Linux driver support. Linux driver releases for
RedHat 7.1, 7.2 and 7.3 are now available on the NETGEAR support website.
Application notes for each RedHat version are included (readme.txt) We are
also working on obtaining and testing the RedHat 8.0 driver. Once it
available and tested, we will include it, with RH7.1, 7.2 and 7.3, into
the MA401 version 3.0 software release (December shipment). Please note
that any of these drivers might work with some other brands or Linux
kernels, but there is no guarantee, we will only include what we have
tested and verified.

MA401 link........
http://www.netgear.com/products/prod_details.asp?prodID=91&view=

--