[olug] OT Cross Over Cables

Kenny Kant akennykant at gmail.com
Tue Apr 23 02:02:25 UTC 2013

The link to monoprice was exactly what I needed thank you all for that.
Cables are on the way.

The cables are to be used in my home Cisco lab.  All of my gear is
fairly old and doesnt support Auto-MDIx (lab is currently 4 Cisco 2950
for access layer and 2 3550 for the core and an old 4006/SUPIII) I
really need to get some 3750's and 3560's which would support Auto-MDIx
but for now this will have to do.  I have been using home cables of
varying lengths for awhile now it looks horrible and I never have the
cable I need.  So I am stocking up on 3ft'ers as to never have to worry
about it again.

Thanks,

Kenny