[olug] DoveCot

Sam Flint harmonicnm7h at gmail.com
Sun Apr 7 22:06:35 UTC 2013

though now postfix doesn't want to work...
config file is

myhostname = mail.flintfam.org
mydomain = flintfam.org
myorigin = $mydomain
inet_interfaces = all
mydestination = $myhostname, localhost, localhost.localdomain
#mynetworks = 127.0.0.0/8
mynetworks = all
relay_domains =
home_mailbox = Maildir/
message_size_limit = 30720000
# virtual_alias_domains =
virtual_alias_maps = proxy:mysql:/etc/postfix/mysql-virtual_forwardings.cf,
mysql:/etc/postfix/mysql-virtual_email2email.cf
virtual_mailbox_domains = proxy:mysql:/etc/postfix/mysql-virtual_domains.cf
virtual_mailbox_maps = proxy:mysql:/etc/postfix/mysql-virtual_mailboxes.cf
virtual_mailbox_base = /home/vmail
virtual_uid_maps = static:5000
virtual_gid_maps = static:5000
smtpd_sasl_type = dovecot
smtpd_sasl_path = private/auth
smtpd_sasl_auth_enable = yes
broken_sasl_auth_clients = yes
smtpd_sasl_authenticated_header = yes
permit_sasl_authenticated, reject_unauth_destination
smtpd_use_tls = yes
smtpd_tls_cert_file = /etc/pki/dovecot/certs/dovecot.pem
smtpd_tls_key_file = /etc/pki/dovecot/private/dovecot.pem
virtual_create_maildirsize = yes
virtual_maildir_extended = yes
proxy_read_maps = $local_recipient_maps $mydestination $virtual_alias_maps
$virtual_alias_domains $virtual_mailbox_maps $virtual_mailbox_domains
$relay_recipient_maps $relay_domains $canonical_maps $sender_canonical_maps
$recipient_canonical_maps $relocated_maps $transport_maps $mynetworks
$virtual_mailbox_limit_maps
virtual_transport = dovecot
dovecot_destination_recipient_limit = 1

--