[olug] Laptop Recommendations

Dan Anderson dan-anderson at cox.net
Tue Sep 18 16:54:12 UTC 2012

Hi,

I'm on the T420 too.  I like it a lot more than I did my T400 - it runs a
lot cooler.

I run Redhat Enterprise Workstation 6.3 with no issues (plus Windows 7
under KVM).

I use dual monitors and drive my main (external) monitor at 1920x1080 over
the DisplayPort and my laptop display at 1600x900.

I prefer mechanical keyboards, but the T420 keyboard has a decent feel.

Dan