[olug] Anyone familiar with Stock Market simulation software?

Adam Haeder adam at adamhaeder.com
Fri Sep 14 15:19:24 UTC 2012

I have a request from the North Omaha Boys and Girls club. They are
offering a class about the stock market and are looking for stock market
simulation software. Specifically, they want something that can simulate 60
days of trading in 60 minutes. Apparently what they've found so far can't
accelerate the trading period to that level. If anyone has used anything
like that, let me know. Thanks

--
Adam Haeder
adam at adamhaeder.com

Check out my latest book: LPI Linux Certification in a Nutshell from
O'Reilly: http://bit.ly/bvQQ0I