[olug] Got my Nook rooted.

Timothy Goshinski tgoshinski at gmail.com
Wed Sep 5 04:28:23 UTC 2012

I haven't had to do anything to my original Nook Color that I purchased
about a year ago.  I have the paid version of ClockworkMod ROM Manager and
I occasionally check to see if they've added anything good to Cyanogen, but
I haven't had anyone try to send or force updates over the wire.

  --=
=--
Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known. -* Carl Sagan*