[olug] Server

Lou Duchez lou at paprikash.com
Sun Sep 2 00:39:57 UTC 2012

Those are basically individual projects, not really interconnected.  So
you can get one going and then move on to the next.  Pick a place to
start and let's go from there.

For SSL, you can get free certificates from startssl.com most of the time.

For POP3 I recommend Dovecot; for SMTP I recommend postfix.  Your
mileage may vary.

You said there will be user dirs; for what purpose, and accessible by
what means?