[olug] Fwd: [Announcements] CrossOver for free on Wednesday,

Jay Bendon jaybocc2 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 29 21:27:48 UTC 2012

i am borderline retarded when it comes to using photoshop.

Which means if i roll my face on my keyboard, i get about the same results
in GIMP as if i were trying to actually be productive with GIMP.

could use a UI overhaul is understatement.  A UI overhaul should be a top
priority.  It stops people like me from using it at all.  I can use paint
like a bawse though.
--Jay