[olug] November 2012 OLUG Meeting

Jon Larsen jon at jonlarsen.us
Wed Oct 24 11:03:56 UTC 2012

The November OLUG Meeting is coming up on Tuesday, November 6th at 6:30
PM at the AIM Institute Training Lab/Careerlink.com Career Center, 1911
Harney Street in the Exchange Building.

Presentation: Yubikey
Presenter: Tom Fritz

The Meeting will be streamed live on the OLUG channel on Ustream.tv –
http://www.ustream.tv/channel/Omaha-Linux-User-Group

Archived meetings will be available on our youtube channel -
http://www.youtube.com/user/omahalug

Note: Once again, our November meeting coincides with the general
election.  If you are in Douglas County, you can vote early at the
Election Commission office.  Sarpy county also has in person voting at
their office in Papillion from what I can gather from their website.

For more information, visit here:
http://www.votedouglascounty.com/early_voting.aspx

For Sarpy county, visit here:
http://www.sarpy.com/election/

Jon L.

--
Jon H. Larsen  - jon -at- jonlarsen -dot- us
Blog - http://jonlarsen.us/