[olug] VMware cold clone CD.

Justin Reiners justin at hotlinesinc.com
Fri Oct 5 03:14:34 UTC 2012

oops, sorry typo. I am looking for a copy of the old cold clone disk that
can p2v older linux systems. I was hoping someone might have the iso. Cant
grab it due to the fact to vmware EOL the tool and removed it from their
website. I have tried to p2v this system using multiple tutorials with no
success. I have esxi, vcenter, standard licenses, access to redhat 7.3
install disks. I was just hoping to click and go as time is an issue for me.