[olug] VMware cold clone CD.

Dan Linder dan at linder.org
Fri Oct 5 03:00:39 UTC 2012

Get a copy of what?
 - ESXi?
 - RedHat 7.3? (What flavor: i386 or x86_64?)
 - A Physical-to-Virtual (P2V) tool?

If a P2V solution won't work, you might have to start digging into the live
system and listing what files are "new" when compared to the base RH7.3
install. Once you know all the non-OS files, you can start trying to copy
them to a new RedHat system that is supportable.  It's not a very clean way
to do it, but if it's your only choice...

Dan