[olug] Fwd: [Announcements] CrossOver for free on Wednesday,

DYNATRON tech dynatron at gmail.com
Thu Nov 1 18:56:57 UTC 2012

laughable seems a bit harsh, but i've never used PS, so i can't really
compare the two.

i use gimp to do 2D animation frames for music videos, album/promo artwork,
and tiles/sprites for video games. it works just fine once you get the hang
of it. any feature-rich program will have a learning curve.

for me, two points seal the deal. price.
source.