[olug] I learn new things about Linux every day

Rob Townley rob.townley at gmail.com
Sat Mar 17 22:07:06 UTC 2012

i am reluctant to have other software build OS installation media for
me because so much trust and verification is required so that they
install a rootkit.  Having said that, one of the nice things about the
following projects is that it provides a very easy way to install
multiple ISOs onto a single bootable USB stick.  Then one click qemu
testing of each install option.

http://sourceforge.net/projects/multibootusb/
http://liveusb.info/multisystem/