[olug] OLUG Luncheon March 2012 11:30 AM

Hurley, Rod RHurley at TENASKA.com
Thu Mar 15 14:52:57 UTC 2012

I will not be able to attend this time, sorry guys.

-----Original Message-----
From: olug-bounces at olug.org [mailto:olug-bounces at olug.org] On Behalf Of Jon Larsen
Sent: Thursday, March 15, 2012 9:50 AM
To: Omaha Linux User Group
Subject: [olug] OLUG Luncheon March 2012 11:30 AM

Another month, another luncheon.

As mentioned at this month's meeting, I received one off-list email of location suggestions, and one on list. As there didn't seem to be much interest in changing the luncheon at the moment, we'll continue with the existing structure.

If you still wish to make suggestions, please email them to me off-list.

Luncheon begins at 11:30 and runs to 1PM. Please wear something that advertises linux, or a sign with the tux pengiun on it so others can meet up.

After the lunch, please provide a small report on how many attended your location.

The lunch locations are as follows:

East Omaha - California Taco

West Omaha - Whole Foods

Council Bluffs - Lansky's