[olug] Roku vs Boxee

Dan Linder dan at linder.org
Sun Mar 11 18:44:39 UTC 2012

I like our Roku (had it for a couple years), but it's mainly a NetFlix
viewer.  My dad likes theirs and they have NetFlix and Amazon Video on
Demand.

If you want a consumer friendly DVR system, I've heard some use Moxi (
http://www.moxi.com) but never used it myself.

There's a new DVR solution that came out at CES this year: "Simple TV":
https://www.simple.tv/ It doesn't look to be available yet.

Dan