[olug] Intense PC - the most powerful miniature fanless PC EVER!

Ben Watson bwatson1979 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 8 17:58:47 UTC 2012

Define "remote console functionality".  I imagine you could dedicate
one or more of the Pis to host an XServer thereby allowing you remote
desktop access (e.g. via VNC).  Or you could SSH into the cluster head
or any of the cluster nodes.

There are currently many projects devoting development cycles to
porting stuff to the Pi.  Fedora Remix and XBMC come to mind.  I can
see the likes of Debian, Ubuntu, Android, etc. following suit.

Ben