[olug] pbskids.org and pbskidsplay.org

Rob Townley rob.townley at gmail.com
Mon Jun 25 21:26:43 UTC 2012

Yes, the main page comes up, the center video can be played, but when you
sign in and click play, a progress bar gets to about 95% and then the error
dialog pops up that your Operating System is not supported.

I wonder if the flash player hooks into some DirectX or other SDL analogue
that is not supported by Adobe Flash on Linux.  it does work on a Mac.

   - 5. Does PBS KIDS PLAY WORK on a Mac?
   - Yes. It’s compatible with Mac OS X and is fully supported in the
   Safari, Chrome and Firefox browsers.