[olug] pbskids.org and pbskidsplay.org

Rob Townley rob.townley at gmail.com
Mon Jun 25 20:50:13 UTC 2012

I tried User Agent Switcher and tried out Internet Explorer 6,7,8 but the
when signing into pbsKidsPlay.org, it loads to about 95% but does nothing,
not even the error dialog mentioned. Just has the background image.

Are you sure you trialled pbsKidsPlay.org (a pay for site) using Ubuntu 12?

Using Ubuntu 10.04 LTS - the Lucid Lynx - released in April 2010 and
supported until April 2013.

Ubuntu
2.6.32-41-generic #90-Ubuntu SMP Tue May 22 11:29:51 UTC 2012 x86_64
GNU/Linux

$ aptitude show adobe-flashplugin
    Package: adobe-flashplugin
    State: installed