[olug] pbskids.org and pbskidsplay.org

Rob Townley rob.townley at gmail.com
Sun Jun 24 21:10:32 UTC 2012

Not pbskids.org which works just fine and has for years.
But pbsKidsPlay.org does not work.
pbsKidsPlay.org is a pay for site.

Their tech support has been responsive so far ... but i have to question
why they are asking me what web browser and OS i am using when it is in the
UA metadata posted to the support form.  Hopefully, this ends up being good.