[olug] Security breach?

Kevin sharpestmarble at gmail.com
Fri Jun 8 16:36:47 UTC 2012

I have to say that I agree with Dan. The whole point of HDDs is to
give you back what you most recently stored there. So if you most
recently stored a partition table that you trust, then that's what the
HDD will give you. This points to a filesystem that you trust(because
that's what you most recently wrote), which has on it a known clean
system(because you wrote it *after* the reinstall), then you will have
a good system.