[olug] Co-lo in SE Nebraska

Craig Wolf wolfout101 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 28 12:11:14 UTC 2012

Consider CommVault if you need backup software.  We looked at Avamar
and liked CommVault better.

You are right about the DataDomain's, they do not scale at all.  Was
glad to be rid of them when I left the last job.  I was using
inexpensive NexSAN devices under that for storage and it was working
REALLY well!

Never worked with Falconstore...will have to look into that.  8)

Craig Wolf