[olug] Fedora 17

Kevin D. Snodgrass kdsnodgrass at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 17 18:49:13 UTC 2012

----- Original Message -----

[snippage]

Wow, glad I always have done clean installs.  I used to think it was a PITA to do that and then fix things their standard install screws up, delete a bunch of unneeded and never to be used packages, fix their broken networking, etc...  Now I don't feel so bad :P

On a different note, I've updated Ubuntu from 10.10 through to 12.04LTS without a hitch. Hmmmm....

Kevin D. Snodgrass