[olug] RAID chassis recommendations

aric at omahax.com aric at omahax.com
Tue Jul 10 18:49:46 UTC 2012

I know this misses your requirement by 2 drives but I have a couple of
Dell PowerEdge 2950s with FreeNAS  .... They are cheap, solid and I like
them alot.

Here are a couple quick ebay examples....

http://www.ebay.com/itm/POWEREDGE-2950-GEN-2-DUAL-2-66-DUAL-CORE-5150-8GB-1X73G-15K-SAS-RAID-DRAC-RPS-/170871894643

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Dell-PowerEdge-Gen-2-2950-2x-Dual-Core-2-66GHz-8GB-/180919031079

It is hard to beat for the money.