[olug] Android App for RDP access

Craig Wolf wolfout101 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 20 22:48:07 UTC 2012

Stone-ware has GREAT products!  They have great support as well.  WebRDP
can only be used into their own product though.  I will be looking closer
at that in the future, just not ready to put any more work on my team until
we get some of the current projects done.

Craig Wolf
Wolf Computing Services
Omaha, NE 68136
(402)990-3010