[olug] Did everyone send a note to your representatives

Jason N dashrender at cox.net
Thu Jan 19 21:47:07 UTC 2012

Now if we could just get  him to resign like Ben Nelson.  Just the idea of this bill is pretty far out there.

---- jman at miwire.com wrote:
Terry also initiated a bill to have cell numbers listed for solicitation late last year. I think he will go where ever a b1 at 8 job pays him back x10. Wait....that's speaks for all politicians....sorry for getting off topic.

aric at omahax.com wrote ..