[olug] Android App for RDP access

Dan Staehr staehrmedia at neb.rr.com
Tue Jan 17 16:24:27 UTC 2012

I use Logmein Ignition, as I already have it on my desktop, I works
great with my Droid smartphone, however, looking at computer screens on
my little smartphone is the pits. I probably would be a better app for
tablets for sure. But it at least allows me access in emergencies.

Dan Staehr, President
Staehr Media Services
6117 NW 4th Street
Lincoln, NE 68521-3774