[olug] [OT, sorta] Raspberry Pi

Jeff Hinrichs jeffh at delasco.com
Mon Jan 16 02:41:26 UTC 2012

I am going to buy 1 or 3 as soon as they get the first batch of 10K ready
for sale.  I am pretty sure John Larsen is going try and beat me to it.  I
am looking at the "B" model.  A media center is one of the topics I was
going to play with on it, along with acting as a remote desktop box and
other fun stuff.  Hopefully the first batch will be up for sale before the
end of the month -- they are in production now.
http://www.raspberrypi.org/archives/509

-Jeff