[olug] Boot error updating F14 to F16

Sam Tetherow tetherow at shwisp.net
Fri Jan 13 17:13:46 UTC 2012

Been a while since I have dealt with something line this, but that error
I think is grub not being able to find the kernel file.  Boot with a
rescue disc and check out menu.lst file and make sure it is selecting
the right root for the partition for /boot, so if /boot is on /dev/sda2
then your menu.lst file should have
root (hd0,1)
kernel /boot/vmlinuz...