[olug] Borrow a motherboard?

aric at omahax.com aric at omahax.com
Tue Jan 3 04:10:11 UTC 2012

The instructions probably tell you to clear the CMOS.  So I guess your
statement could be true because "Flashing the BIOS" per mfg instructions
would therefore probably clear the CMOS.

A way you could tell is after you flash go into the BIOS settings and if
your clock hasn't been reset most likely the CMOS wasn't was cleared.