[olug] Anybody work with this company?

Hurley, Rod RHurley at TENASKA.com
Mon Feb 27 15:17:48 UTC 2012

Another one of those "this is what I am doing right now" companies.  If you are planning D.R. strategy or working on a project, I would be a little cautious.

Fly-By-Night network admins are a dime a dozen now a days.

-----Original Message-----
From: olug-bounces at olug.org [mailto:olug-bounces at olug.org] On Behalf Of jman at miwire.com
Sent: Monday, February 27, 2012 9:03 AM
To: Omaha Linux User Group
Subject: Re: [olug] Anybody work with this company?

   Looks strikingly similar to a guy that has provided IT services under a
   number of company names in Omaha. I would guess he has opened another
   shop. Hint: he passed the state bar in the 80's.

   Craig Wolf <wolfout101 at gmail.com> wrote ..

Anyone work with this company or know anyone who has?

http://cstg.com/

PLEASE contact me off list with info.

Craig Wolf
Wolf Computing Services