[olug] OLUG Luncheon Change Discussion

Dan Linder dan at linder.org
Wed Feb 15 00:51:37 UTC 2012

On Tue, Feb 14, 2012 at 16:28, Joseph Gulizia <joseph.gulizia at gmail.com>
 wrote:

> My problem is that I'm 1/2 hour east of Council Bluffs and it's difficult
> to do @ 11:30. But I wouldn't expect my dilemma to interfere with others
> that have a more flexible schedule

I'm in the same position as Joseph.

Currently I'm south of Bellevue, so any location is a good 20 minutes away,
and since my customers seem to like meetings just before or just after
lunch, I have a hard 60 minutes...

BUT, next month I'm starting a new position in the 114th and Dodge area,
and it should be more flexible so I hope to start making a few.

I don't think any change in time or an incentive is necessary for my
attendance...just a personal helicopter or teleporter!

Dan

--
"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"