[olug] OLUG Luncheon Change Discussion

Jon Larsen jon at jonlarsen.us
Tue Feb 14 14:39:58 UTC 2012

Keep this discussion separated from the February lunch discussion.

Hello All,

If you attended the last meeting or watched the meeting video, you'll
know what I'm about to discuss.

I would like to submit a change to the OLUG luncheon from having a
monthly lunch to a quarterly lunch, always at the same location.  I know
it is difficult to make the luncheon, and having different locations has
helped in the past, but there are no reports coming from any of these
locations that a lunch occurred.

Please submit your new lunch location ideas to me in an email off list.
I will compile the suggestions and create a poll for you all to vote
on.  Please have your ideas to me in an email by February 29th.

When submitting your ideas, please keep a few things in mind:

- We would prefer a local establishment, but will take national chain
locations.
- Space should be enough for 10 - 15 people to have lunch.
- Good Parking
- What part of the quarter do we hold the lunch, first, second or third
month?
- A centralized location, around mid-city.

Jon L.