[olug] OT?: Desktop Wireless Card desired.

Matthew Goeres mgoeres at gmail.com
Tue Feb 14 01:57:55 UTC 2012

I will second the Alfa card. I have two of them that I use in backtrack.

I can connect to wireless in a house about a block over from inside my basement with the bigger antenna in my window.

http://www.amazon.com/Alfa-802-11b-Wireless-Original-9dBi/dp/B001O9X9EU/ref=sr_1_1?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1329184600&sr=1-1

Thanks,
Matt