[olug] Wireless mouse and keyboard

T. J. Brumfield enderandrew at gmail.com
Sun Feb 5 20:33:07 UTC 2012

The iogear ones have good feedback on Newegg. Everyone loves them as
keyboards, but it seems the trackball tends to go out. Everyone commented
on it.

I'm thinking of perhaps going with a trackpad instead of a trackball then.
This looks promising, but isn't out yet. Not sure if it works out of the
box in Linux.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16823126264