[olug] Good free code modeler

Uriah S ndjstn at gmail.com
Mon Dec 24 18:27:40 UTC 2012

I was thinking Java.  I don't mind so much for know as it is primarily for
school.  My teacher wants me to create flowcharts for all of my programs
which is kind of an undertaking on a laptop with no mouse.  As these are
entry level programming courses I would imagine the waterfall style would
work just fine.  I spend more time in C++ for my self.  I use codeblocks
and eclipse.