[olug] January 2013 OLUG Meeting

Jon Larsen jon at jonlarsen.us
Sun Dec 23 14:55:51 UTC 2012

January 2013 OLUG Meeting

The January OLUG Meeting is coming up on Wednesday, January 2nd at 6:30
PM at the AIM Institute Training Lab, 1905 Harney Street Suite 215 in
the Exchange Building.

PLEASE NOTE: The meeting date has moved to Wednesday January 2nd due to
the New Years Holiday.

EVEN MORE OF NOTE: The AIM Training Lab has moved from 1911 Harney to
1905 Harney Suite 215. Please arrive early to make sure you find it. The
easiest way to gain access is to enter via the 2nd FLoor outside door on
the Upper Parking Deck.

Updated:
Presentation: TBD
Presenter: TDB

If you would like to present, please contact me.

The Meeting will be streamed live on the OLUG channel on Ustream.tv –
http://www.ustream.tv/channel/Omaha-Linux-User-Group

Archived meetings will be available on our youtube channel –
http://www.youtube.com/user/omahalug

--
Jon H. Larsen  - jon -at- jonlarsen -dot- us
Blog - http://jonlarsen.us/