[olug] Remote access

DYNATRON tech dynatron at gmail.com
Thu Dec 20 20:55:38 UTC 2012

++ssh;

awesome for lots of things from terminal access to layering security. i
used to tunnel vnc to my android using connectbot SSH client. very handy.

as lou said, vnc authentication is worse than a luggage combination lock,
so be sure not to use it alone, and never use commonly known ports (22,
5900, etc).