[olug] [OMG] [OT] Christmas gift question regarding mini helicopters.

Dan Linder dan at linder.org
Tue Dec 4 14:26:44 UTC 2012

Ryan, thanks for the offer but my daughters band concert is tonight.  I've
seen many YouTube videos of normal people flying it (not glossy
commercials) and it looks promising.

The older one I have flys well, but I could never get the "spin" trimmed
out of it for more than a couple seconds so it was really only control-able
up/down. :)

I assume the gyro in the S107G takes care of most or all of that?

Dan

--