[olug] December 2012 OLUG Meeting and Holiday Social Hour - Tuesday, December 4th

Craig Wolf wolfout101 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 4 02:00:07 UTC 2012

I will miss you folks this month, too many obligations.  I hope that you
all have a Very Merry XMas and an amazing start to the New Year!!

I appreciate the group of people that I get the pleasure of interacting
with in this group.  You are some of the brightest people I have had the
generosity of having conversations with.  I look forward to 2013 with you!!

Craig Wolf
(402)990-3010