[olug] [OT] Buying Cat5 cable locally...best price?

Dan Linder dan at linder.org
Tue Aug 7 18:37:57 UTC 2012

Nope, it'll be the next homeowners problem then. :)

And everyone that I've talked to about this has questioned why I even ran
cable in the first place.  The average homeowner (present list company
excluded) seem to be just fine with the 802.11b/g/n solutions.

At least I was nice and ran a 1.5" PVC pipe up a central wall from the
basement to the attic.  Re-pulling the cable will be much easier for them.
:)

Dan