[olug] OT: Tablet?

Hurley, Rod RHurley at TENASKA.com
Mon Aug 6 21:06:37 UTC 2012

I might be reading too much into this, but I wonder if Chad was thinking more like:

"Who will loan me their quad core tablet that I can root and return to them with a thank you and a smile?"

I could be wrong...

-----Original Message-----
From: olug-bounces at olug.org [mailto:olug-bounces at olug.org] On Behalf Of Obi-Wan
Sent: Monday, August 06, 2012 4:03 PM
To: olug at olug.org
Subject: Re: [olug] OT: Tablet?

> Tablets retain value. If you're not going to use it after the demo,
> you can likely put it up on eBay and get your money back.
>
> The Nexus 7 can be rooted, is quad-core and is relatively cheap at $199.
> Though if you're determined to shelve it when you're done, you're
> welcome to shelve it in my mailbox.

+1 on the Nexus 7, if it fits your definition of cheap.
If you have a limited need for it, plan to resell it & write it off as a rental fee.

--
Ben "Obi-Wan" Hollingsworth    obiwan at jedi.com    PrairieRimImages.com
       promise that You will pull me through.  -- Rich Mullins _______________________________________________