[olug] ot: gmail quoting

Obi-Wan obiwan at jedi.com
Mon Aug 6 16:31:19 UTC 2012

While we're talking about gmail & thunderbird, I noticed that within the
last couple months, tbird no longer shows gmail's "spam" folder.  This
is kinda bad, because important stuff sometimes gets caught there.  The
folder is plainly visible in webmail, and the "show via IMAP" box is
checked.  I couldn't find any reference to this online.  Any ideas?

--
Ben "Obi-Wan" Hollingsworth    obiwan at jedi.com    PrairieRimImages.com